10-11 April 2015 Albay, Ph
How to Register:
- Prepare Proof of Previous Marathon Finish (for 2-man Relay, 80km Solo, 160 km Solo)
- Get medical certificate from doctor (May be submitted until 2 weeks before day of event)
- Pay Registration Fee at Bank of Philippine Island. See Details below.
- Fill Up Registration Form (Click button on right)
- Receive confirmation on email.
- Attend pre-race briefing on April 10, 2015 (April 9 for 160km), bring bank slip to claim race kit.
Registration is now open for the 80km Solo and Relay Categories.
January 1 – March 15, 2015
80 Km SoloCash Prize Category
- Early Bird Fee! January 1-31 P2,000.00 per Pax
2-Man Relay40 km per Teammate
- Early Bird Fee! January 1-31 P3,000.00 per Team
4-Man Relay20 km per teammate
- Early Bird Fee!January 1-31 P4,000.00 per Team
160 km SoloNew Category
Payment can be done by Bank deposit through the following account:
Bank of Philippine Island
Legazpi Rotonda Branch
Account Name: DARWIN PEÑAFLOR/JOHN GLENN LEE/RICHARD ONG
Account No: 0843-4540-62
Additional detail for registration abroad:
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Questions? You can reach us through this no. 09064855277. You can also message us through Skype by clicking the button below:
Started in 2011, Mayon 360 is a 50 mile run around the circumference of the world’s most perfect coned volcano, Mt Mayon Volcano. Organized by the Junior Chamber International – Legazpi Chapter in cooperation with Liga ng mga Barangay – Albay Chapter and sanctioned by the Philippine Association of Ultrarunners. Sponsored by the Provincial Government of Albay, Governor Joey S. Salceda, and the Magayon Festival 2015.
Be a part of history, be one of the few to have run around this world famous volcano.