10-11 April 2015 Albay, Ph
How to Register:
- Prepare Proof of Previous Half-Marathon/Marathon/Ultramarathon Finish (for 2-man Relay, 80km Solo, 160 km Solo)
- Get medical certificate from doctor (May be submitted during the pre-race brieifing-April 9 for 160km, April 10 for 80km categories)
- Pay Registration Fee at Bank of Philippine Island. See Details below.
- Fill Up Online Registration Form
- Receive confirmation on email.
- Attend pre-race briefing — April 9 for 160km, April 10 for 80km. Bring bank slip and/or medical certificate to claim race kit.
Registration is now open for the 80km Solo and Relay Categories.
January 1 –
March 15, 2015 Extended until March 31, 2015!
80 Km SoloCash Prize Category
2-Man Relay40 km per Teammate
4-Man Relay20 km per teammate
160 km SoloNew Category
- Price Drop!
Payment can be done by Bank deposit through the following account:
Bank of Philippine Island
Legazpi Rotonda Branch
Account Name: DARWIN PEÑAFLOR/JOHN GLENN LEE/RICHARD ONG
Account No: 0843-4540-62
Additional detail for registration abroad:
Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
Questions? You can reach us through this no. 09494471976 or at 09175588929. You can also message us through Skype by clicking the button below:
Started in 2011, Mayon 360 is a 50 mile run around the circumference of the world’s most perfect coned volcano, Mt Mayon Volcano. Organized by the Junior Chamber International – Legazpi Chapter in cooperation with Liga ng mga Barangay – Albay Chapter and sanctioned by the Philippine Association of Ultrarunners. Sponsored by the Provincial Government of Albay, Governor Joey S. Salceda, and the Magayon Festival 2015.
Be a part of history, be one of the few to have run around this world famous volcano.
Kms. - Distance to cover
Cities/Municipalities to Pass
Barangays to cover
- On the race finished requirements:
- Runners who finished Mayon 360’s 2-man relay last year or has finished any marathon/ultramarathon event one year from April 2014 to April 11, 2015 are eligible to join the 80km solo category.
- Runners who finished Mayon 360’s 4-man relay last year or has finished any half marathon event frpom April, 2014 to April 11, 2015 are eligible to join the 80km 2-man relay category.
- Runners who already finished any Mayon 360 80km Solo since 2011 or a finisher of any official 100km+ ultramarathon are eligible to join the 160km ultramarathon.
- Shuttle buses are available for the transportation of team relay members to their respective transition starting points (kms 20, 40 and 60) as well as transporting runners who already finished their leg back to the venue.
- Medical certificate required is fit-to-run certificate. Can be submitted 2 weeks before race day.
- Team race belt (with their respective team bib) is the one the team relay runners will pass to one another at their respective transition points.
- Support vehicles for the 160km can be shared by more than one runner.
- Designs shown on chart are not yet final and may still subject to change by the organizer.
- Before paying the registration fee, please make sure all requirements has been complied or for the medical cert, will surely be complied and correct amount of registration fee paid. Any non compliance seen during the verification of data submitted shall forfeit paid amount. Registration fee is non refundable and non transferable.